1. How do the nails fit?
Bossy Press On nails are sized between 0 (smallest) and 11 (largest) and each kit comes with two nails in each size (24 nails) to ensure you can find the right combination of sizes to perfectly fit your hands.
2. What type of nail adhesive should I use?
Each set of Bossy Press Ons includes both nail glue and nail adhesives. We recommend using both to best secure your nails and to help guarantee long lasting wear.
3. Are your nails reusable?
We don’t recommend it. If a nail pops off after wearing it more than two days, we suggest replacing them for sanitary reasons. Should you decide to reapply them, gently buff away any built up glue on the back of the nails before you apply. Our Bossy nail file pads or Bossy electric nail file are perfect for quickly and cleanly preparing your nails.
4. How soon will my Boss Press Ons arrive?
All nails ship within 72 hours of purchase and domestic orders may take 4-7 business days to arrive depending on your location. International orders may take 14 days or longer. Due to COVID19 there may be uncontrollable delays in shipping.
We ship all orders with USPS and ship from Atlanta, GA and New Orleans, LA.
- US First Class Mail- 4-7 days
- US Priority Mails- 3-5 days
- International First Class Mails- 3-4 weeks
- International Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
5. What comes with my nail purchase?
All nail set purchases come with an alcohol wipe, nail adhesive tab and nail glue. Please visit our YouTube channel (Bossy Press-Ons) for instructions on how to properly apply and secure nails.
6. Cancellations & Returns?
We accept cancellations within 2 hrs of purchase. Any custom products CAN NOT be returned. Therefore you need to be certain that any slight variations occurring between the actual color, and the representation on our website, will be acceptable.
7. Do you take any custom design orders?
Yes we do! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.